- Low Range DNA Marker-A (25 bp-500 bp) Ready-to-Use
- Size: 20 loadings (120ul)/ 5x20 loadings (5x120ul)
- Description: 9 DNA fragments: 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500bp
- The intensity of the 400bp band is increased to yield an internal reference indicator
- Usage: 6ul /load containing 75ng of each DNA fragments and 150ng of 400bp band.
- Storage: -200C
- Recommended Loading: 6ml (or 1ml/mm width of gel well)
- Storage Buffer: 10mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 1mM EDTA
- Quality Control:
a) Agarose gel analysis shows that the bands are accurate in size and distinguishable.
b) Incubation of 6ml of the DNA KB-Ladder in restriction enzyme buffer overnight at 37°C shows absence of visible degradation.